Jawatan Kosong PSMB – Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad – PSMB or The Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) is administered by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), an Agency under the Ministry of Human Resources, via the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act, 2001.
The HRDF was established in 1993 with the aim of developing quality human capital and a world-class workforce in achieving a high income economy based on knowledge and innovation in the nation’s quest to attain the status of a developed country by the year 2020.
HRDF’s vision is to be the driving force in training and development of the workforce accompanied by its mission being to enhance the knowledge, skills and capabilities of the workforce through effective management of its fund. The objective of the HRDF is to encourage employers covered under the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act, 2001 to retrain and upgrade the skills of their employees, apprentices and trainees in line with their business needs and the development strategy of the country
The HRDF spearheads the up-skilling of Malaysian workforce by increasing the rate of financial assistance to 110% effective 1 January 2013. Employees with no formal education but have obtained the relevant knowledge, experience and expertise in the workplace will also be certified based on their competency levels (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia – SKM, Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia – DKM or Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia – DLKM) under the Recognition of Prior Learning Scheme.
Jawatan Kosong Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad as follows :
- Possess a Degree in Legal Studies.
- Excellent interpersonal, good communication and presentation skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong command of oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Setting and maintaining of processing standards and to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Computer literate.
- Maintain a proactive approach in meeting customer needs and expectation.
- Must be resourceful, possess high level of commitment and be able to cope up with tight work schedules.
- Independent, committed and teamwork skills
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PSMBclosing Date 04 Julai 2013